Dogs are wonderful creatures and the relationship between pet and owner is highly dependent on the upbringing and treatment of the animal, you can now buy pet boxes from sites like petboxsubs.com or amazon.com. Below are 10 essential requirements for you as an owner must adhere to for looking after dogs to create an unforgettable relationship.
1. Preparation – The idea of a dog, or a new friend, will excite anyone. Someone you can come home to every day who will be happy and just as excited as you. You mustn’t forget, however, that with all the excitement of a dog comes a lot of responsibility. Just like a baby human, a puppy requires a lot of attention, both tender love and care as well as in the upbringing phase. Some breeds will be easier to care for than others, you just need to select which one you would like based on these factors.
2. Equipment – Ensure you have all the correct equipment for your dog. Dog bed, kennel, crockery, dog food and toys.
3. When you welcome your dog into your home, the best thing to do is make them feel welcome by spending quality time with them. In order for them to feel loved and happy, you will need to spend this time with them every day, and initially for more time. If you do have the time, space and money, it is an idea to get another dog so they can play together and avoid getting bored when you are at work, or unavailable.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN BEST WAY TO BECOME A BEST LOVER.
4. A cosy home – Providing your new friend with a suitable home is essential whilst they integrate into their new environment. Unfortunately, unlike us, dogs will sleep whenever they feel like it, usually between 12-14 hours per day, some more, some less. A comfortable bed where they can feel at home is critical to the development of your pet.
5. Feeding –Feed your dog 3 times per day, at least and maintain a source of fresh water at all times during the day. You need to conduct some research into the food which is suitable for your dog’s breed. An obvious sign that your dog does not like the food you are providing is that they will not warm to the notion of feeding time. Usually a dog will become excited and eager to fill their bellies, however, if it isn’t the correct product, they will remain in their usual state.
6. Exercise – In our busy lives of today, it’s easy to forget to commence an exercise program for ourselves, let alone others. Dogs need to exercise at least once per day, this could mean going for a walk, playing Frisbee, and so on. Owners could see playing with the dog as an opportunity to begin an exercise routine for themselves.
7. Maintain hygiene –The fur on a dog should be washed whenever you feel there is too much dirt present, but if washed too often, irritation could occur. They should be groomed every 6-8 weeks to maintain hygiene. Thank you for your time. Discover more..